Register User  

 First Name:*
 Email:*
 Mobile Number: *
 Country :* 

Subscribe for Latest Updates

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Urgent Permanent Positions in PHP Consultant

At Present we have Urgent Permanent Job Openings in PHP With Our Client

You may call me at 9916974678 ( After 12:00 Noon ) Avoid to call me
between 2:00 PM- 2:30 PM, Its better to call me or leave your contact
no with your updated cv, so I can call you back instead asking the
name of client while replying my mail.

Job Description :

PHP Consultant

Candidate Must have atleast 1+ Yrs in PHP

Role : System Analyst ( Must have 1+ Yrs of Experience in PHP)

Job Location :Bangalore

Educational Qualification


Consistent academics records from class X onwards


Graduation ( Full Time)/ MCA / BE / BTech / MCA / M.Tech / Any Post
Graduation or Candidate Must have 16+ Yrs of Educational Qualification

In case you are seriously interested for the same & can join within 1
or 2 Month (Max), please send your resume as a Word Attachment along
with following details.

Total & Relevant Experience :

Current and Expected CTC :

Current and Preferred Location & Notice Period :

Date of Birth :

You may call me at 9916974678 ( After 12:00 Noon ) Avoid to call me
between 2:00 PM- 2:30 PM