Register User  

 First Name:*
 Email:*
 Mobile Number: *
 Country :* 

Subscribe for Latest Updates

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Developer opening in Mohali(Chandigarh) for Magento Technology

My name is Shailender and I represent IONNOR Solutions (www.ionnor.com) which is a subsidiary of EDB ERGO GROUP (http://www.edbergogroup.com/).


I have an open position with me for Developer into Magento (Relevant Experience of 4 plus yrs).

I got your email id from one of the job boards and would like to know your availability. Kindly let me know your comfortability along with your updated resume attached and also the details regarding you as mentioned below.

Full Name:
Email id:
Contact No.:
Total Years of Experience:
Relevant Years of Experience:
Current Company and Designation:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate to MOHALI:
Notice period(Min & Max ,buyable or not):
Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Passport Details:
Highest Qualification and Percentage: